Terms and Conditions
* Tables are allocated on a first come first served basis.
* We ask for tables to remain open for business until the official closing time of the Fair.
* Extensions to the tables are not allowed unless by agreement with VOD Music.
* VOD Music reserves the right to refuse the hire of any tables.
* Tables must not be sub-let to any other sellers.
* We ask that sellers offer a 'no quibble' refund policy on purchases.
* The sale of counterfeit goods, pirate copies, bootlegs etc are illegal and not permitted.
* Whilst the events are covered by Public liability insurance, Sellers stocks are not insured whilst at VOD Music fairs.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER INFORMATION
1) It is your full responsibility as the seller/stall holder to check sales items and to make sure you are not contravening any laws. Vod Music hold no responsibility whatsoever at any time for any items you sell. You, the Stall-holder are solely responsible for anything sold. Any legal action that could result from you selling anything deemed to be illegal and/or that could lead to prosecution will be held against you the seller and stall holder only.
2) You the seller/stall holder are responsible for your stall, and it is your sole responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate liability insurance for your stall when trading at a Vod Music Fair. You must accept liability for any loss, damage or injury to property or people that may result from you trading at a fair. Vod Music does not cover you the seller/stall holder for any liability.
3) You must comply with Trading Standards regulations.
4) All payments to be made in advanced by Paypal or
alternatively in cash by agreement on the day of the Fair.
5) If payment has been agreed to be paid by the seller on the day, it must be paid before leaving the fair.
6) We require 14 days notice of non-attendance. You may be subject to full payment if notice is not received. Any future bookings will then require pre-payment.
7) Refunds of bookings are available up to 14 days before the booked fair takes place should advance payment be made.
8) There is no guarantee you will get the same pitch every time, but we will do our very best to accommadate regular stall holders.
9) If you are unhappy with your pitch, every effort will be made to achieve the best location but there is no guarantee
as it is not always possible due to room pre-planning.
10) Finally, whilst the disclaimer can seem abit daunting it is there for your protection and the protection of others in order to deliver the best possible environment for a successful event - thank you!